If your AC unit has decided to wave the white flag right in the middle of keeping you cool this summer, then don’t worry! We’ll do the required inspections and diagnose if you need a new system, or if your old system simply needs a quick repair.
When Is Installation The Right Call?
“Is it time to get a new unit or simply repair my existing one?” This is one of the most common questions that we receive from customers. The first thing you’ll have to consider is how much money you wish to spend upfront, along with how much you can afford to spend on the unit over the long haul. There are instances when it’s probably best to get a brand new, upgraded system, when:
– The cost of repairing your unit is more than 50% of the unit’s current market value
– Your unit is over 15 years old
– You’re spending too much money on frequent repairs
– The unit isn’t keeping you cool anymore
Keep in mind that over the past decade, units have been designed to offer superior cooling along with energy-saving features. This means that:
– Your monthly energy bills will decrease
– You could receive energy rebates or other low-usage rewards
– Your carbon footprint will decrease
You just might find that you’ll save lots more money while gaining more smart features after purchasing a new AC unit. If you feel like it’s time to get a new system, then give us a call to schedule a consultation. We’ll present a solution that will get you on the road to comfort and energy savings, as soon as possible.
#1 Residential Air Conditioning Installation Company Near You
When it comes to finding HVAC companies that are able to install new AC units, we know that you have an abundance of service providers to choose from. But you’ll certainly want to select the provider that’s going to service you using professionalism and expertise, with a commitment to excellent customer service.
Choose Us As Your Commercial AC Installers
Here are some of the reasons why our customers trust us and recommend us to their acquaintances for their commercial HVAC needs:
– We guarantee all of our installation work with a two-year warranty
– We only employ licensed, bonded, and insured technicians who are trained in performing even the most complex installations. What’s more, all of our technicians are drug-tested and background-checked.
– We only recommend and install AC unit brands that we use in our own homes. If a brand isn’t good enough for our families, then it’s not good enough for our customers.
– We take our customers by the hand, guiding them through their purchase decisions, answering all of their questions, and walking them through the programming and usage of their new system.
– We respect the homes of our customers by leaving our worksites clean and tidy.
– We only operate with the utmost integrity. We’ll never recommend a product or service unless we know that it’s the right choice for your needs.
Call us today to schedule an appointment for your company’s HVAC needs!