We’ll Get to the Bottom of It
As a homeowner, it’s tough enough to understand your indoor plumbing. So when it comes to underground sewer lines, this is a whole other mystery for most people.
Providing Indianapolis with sewer line repair, sewer line installation, and sewer line maintenance, we know these systems inside and out.
It Starts With a Professional Sewer Line Inspection
Since your sewer line is underground, you need to get a clear picture of what’s happening. This is when our advanced video camera technology comes in very handy. Without disrupting your property, we’ll be able to delve underground and see what the problem is. This is the best way to minimize the overall cost and deliver the fastest, most accurate repair possible. Our plumbers are well-versed with this technology and can locate even the tiniest problems that would go undetected by the untrained eye.
If the problem is extensive, we’ll upgrade your sewer line as part of our Indianapolis sewer line replacement service. We have the tools, training and experience to replace sewer lines correctly the first time around. In addition, we offer fair pricing and will do everything we can to find a solution that suits your budget.
Other than having an obvious sewer problem, you’ll also want to schedule a professional inspection if:
- You’re in the process of buying a new home. You don’t want to inherit a faulty sewer line that you’ll need to replace straightaway. Have our plumbers inspect the sewer line beforehand so you can make an informed decision.
- You notice any signs of a sewer problem. Just because you aren’t caught in a catastrophe, this doesn’t mean you should overlook the red flags. Sewer problems often start small and, when left untreated, will become much more serious and expensive to fix. Pay attention to what’s happening around you and call a professional if you notice any of the following:
- Slow drains
- Sewer gas odors
- Mold growth
- Extra green and lush patches of grass
- Indentations in your lawn or under pavers
- Septic waste pooling in your yard
- Cracks in the foundation slab
- Settling and sinkholes on your property
If you notice any of these issues, contact us immediately to schedule an inspection. Whether your sewer line has been damaged due to a burst pipe, clog, tree root intrusion, pipe deterioration or other cause, we’ll get to the bottom of it fast. Swift action can make all the difference in minimizing the cost and protecting your property from more serious damage.
Schedule Indianapolis Sewer Service With the Professionals
Don’t let a small disruption spiral into a major plumbing disaster. Our plumbers will identify the problem quickly to help you stress less and save more.
To schedule an inspection or request an emergency repair for your sewer line, call Complete Comfort at (317) 922-0455 or contact us online today. Eager to find out about the other services we provide? Visit our AC Maintenance page for more information or visit our service area page!