Those Colder Nights Are Just Around the Corner
The hot and muggy days of August might sound like the wrong time to think about furnace maintenance. But this is exactly the right time—especially when you think about the fact that our nighttime temperatures will be dipping into the 50s next month and into the 40s in October. Let’s not even discuss January.
Brrr! That just sent chills down our spines. How about you? Here’s the more important question: Is your furnace ready for the task ahead? The team at Complete Comfort will be more than happy to scurry on over to your home to provide your furnace with our thorough inspection and checkup.
Year-Round Maintenance Is the Wise Choice
Even better, you should consider signing up for one of our incredible, affordable maintenance plans, which provide you with bi-annual maintenance visits. That means we’ll visit your home before heating season to tune up your furnace and we’ll return again before cooling season to provide TLC for your air conditioning system.
Our technicians are fully committed to your Complete Comfort. They will closely examine your system, tighten and lubricate its components and, after consulting with you, perform any needed repairs.
There are so many advantages to bi-annual maintenance. Some of them include:
- The small problems we catch (and fix) during these bi-annual visits don’t have the chance to escalate into bigger, more costly troubles or complete system failures.
- A well-tuned and properly maintained system operates more efficiently. This means you’ll enjoy maximum comfort at a lower cost. Poorly maintained systems need to work harder, which can cause your monthly utility bills to skyrocket and your system to age (and die) more quickly.
- A well-maintained system is cleaner, too, which means the air it pumps out isn’t filled with dust, dirt, allergens and other debris that can compromise your indoor air quality—and your health!
- The risk of unexpected emergency repairs and breakdowns is significantly reduced.
Our Maintenance Plans Are Loaded With Benefits
Depending on the plan you choose, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy (in addition to those bi-annual HVAC system inspections):
- Lower service call/trip fees
- Major discounts on repairs
- No overtime charges
- Discounts on refrigerant leak checks (if necessary)
- Savings on future equipment purchase
- Priority or same-day service
Customer Satisfaction Is Our Trademark
We’re proud of the fact that 75 percent of our business comes from word-of-mouth and referrals. That means our customers are loyal, happy, satisfied customers who choose us time after time for all of their HVAC and plumbing needs.
There’s a reason they call us Complete! From heating and cooling to indoor air quality and plumbing, we provide Complete Comfort for your home. Call us at 317.804.4448 or contact us online at https://www.completecomfortgo.com/ today for furnace maintenance in Indianapolis—or whatever service you may need.