No Heat? Leave All Your Repair Needs To Complete
There’s no better place to unwind than in the quiet solitude of your own home. But then you realize that your home isn’t just quiet. It’s too quiet. After closer inspection, you realize with horror that your heater isn’t working.
Heaters don’t malfunction on a set schedule. They’re more likely to fail when you need them the most (i.e., right in the middle of winter).
Feeling panicked, you race to the computer and search for, “Indianapolis heating repair near me.” But with our technicians nearby, there’s no need to frantically scour the search engines. We’ve been repairing heaters for decades and are the experts you can trust with yours.
Our Guarantees For Heater System Repairs
We don’t believe that heating repair should be like a game of roulette. In other words, you shouldn’t have to pay more just because your heater fails late at night. Here’s what we guarantee every customer for our heating repair services:
- 24/7 emergency service with no after-hours surcharges
- Training and experience to repair any type of heater, including boilers, furnaces, heat pumps and geothermal systems
- Quality service from fully licensed and insured technicians
- Fast turnaround times with fully stocked vehicles (We know that your time is valuable and we’re not here to waste it!)
- Friendly technicians to address your concerns and answer all of your questions
- Honest workmanship (If there isn’t a real problem with your heater, we’ll never tell you otherwise. We’ll also never recommend a full-scale repair unless it’s truly necessary and in your best interest.)
When Do I Need Indianapolis Heating Repair?
Is it just a glitch in the system or is the problem real? From our experience, we can tell you that if it seems like there’s something wrong with your heater, then there probably is.
Your heater likely needs to be repaired if:
- It’s making unusual noises or emitting strange odors.
- Your energy bills are consistently higher than normal.
- There’s no warm air or not enough warm air coming from the unit.
End Emergency Repairs With Preventive Maintenance or Replacement
Do you feel like you know the heating technician better than you know some of your relatives? If this is the case, your heater is failing far too often.
Routine seasonal maintenance can make all the difference in preventing future repairs. Each year, your technician will inspect your heater and make the necessary adjustments to keep it running optimally. For the best possible value, consider our comprehensive maintenance plans.
If your heater is more than 15 years old, it could be costing you more in repairs than it’s worth. Here at Complete Comfort, we provide all-inclusive heater replacement and installation to give customers the reliable comfort they deserve. You’d be amazed by the difference in reliability, quality and energy savings between new systems and those made just years ago. HVAC technology has come a long way in the last decade—and we’re ready to help you discover the difference for yourself.
Request Indianapolis Heating Repair With Complete
We understand that a problem with your heater can be stressful and frustrating. That’s why we consider the customer experience just as important as the service. From the moment we answer your call to the very end of service, we are here to make the experience as positive and easy as possible. You can’t always control what happens with your heater. But by calling us, you can control the outcome and know that we’ll make the situation right, day or night.
To schedule a service for your home or business, Call Complete Comfort at 317.535.4093 or contact us online today. In addition, feel free to check out our other pages such as the sewer service page for more information on all of the additional services we provide.