Groundbreaking Comfort and Energy Savings
Why create new energy when the Earth is already full of it? This is the logic behind geothermal technology.
Rather than burning fossil fuels to heat and cool your home, you can use the energy that’s already underground. This is a perfectly viable alternative to the traditional heating and cooling that we know. You don’t need to sacrifice an ounce of comfort with geothermal. In fact, most people end up loving them far more than traditional furnaces and air conditioners!
How Does Geothermal Work?
A geothermal system relies on a series of underground loops that are filled with liquid. There is also an above-ground unit that controls the air coming in and out of your home.
Leveraging the naturally low and consistent temperatures found underground, geothermal technology transfers energy rather than creates it. This results in a much more efficient form of heating and cooling for your home or business.
Harness Natural Energy and Reap the Benefits
Investing in geothermal technology is more than just an upgrade. It’s a gateway to a whole new level of comfort, energy efficiency and reliability. These systems offer many long-term benefits, including:
- Unmatched energy savings. Unlike traditional units that burn fuel, geothermal systems transfer energy and cost less to operate. In as little as a few years, many customers find that their geothermal systems have paid for themselves in energy savings.
- Reduced carbon footprint. Since geothermal systems don’t rely on fossil fuels, they don’t emit carbon monoxide or greenhouse gases. These systems allow you to comfortably heat and cool your home while minimizing your impact on the environment.
- Better durability. Since a large portion of these systems are underground, they don’t experience the same wear and tear as traditional systems. They also have far fewer moving parts and, therefore, are less likely to experience mechanical problems.
- Tax credit opportunities. Contact us to learn more about current rebates or tax credit opportunities.
- Longer lifespan. While furnaces and air conditioners typically last around 15 years, geothermal systems have a much longer lifespan. The indoor components typically last 25 years and the underground pipe loop can last up to 50 years!
- Improved indoor air quality. Geothermal systems don’t recycle air and are better for your indoor air quality. These systems can be especially beneficial if someone in your home suffers from asthma or allergies.
Providing Indianapolis geothermal installation, repair and maintenance, we can help you achieve newfound comfort and savings through every season. Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn more about our geothermal services.
- Replacement & Installation
It’s one thing to install a furnace or air conditioner that’s above ground. But installing an underground geothermal system requires a whole other level of expertise. This is what we guarantee with our Indianapolis geothermal installations.
We know how to handle the whole process from beginning to end. As we
install your system underground, we do everything we can to ensure minimal disruption to your property. We always clean up after ourselves and will leave your home just as we found it.
We Consider Every Crucial Factor
Not sure whether geothermal is right for you? We will be happy to discuss the important factors, including:
- Your heating and cooling needs
- The size and layout of your property
- How long you plan to own your home
- Your budget
Installation is the most important moment of any new system’s life. Before choosing a contractor, ensure that the company has relevant experience in Indianapolis geothermal replacement. This is a very specific and intricate type of work that cannot be left to just anyone. We have spent years installing these systems and will give you peace of mind that your system will be installed correctly the first time around.
Contact us to schedule a consultation and learn whether geothermal is the right fit for you.
Since these systems have fewer moving parts than furnaces and air conditioners, they’re less likely to break down on you. However, should you encounter a problem with your geothermal system, we provide 24/7 Indianapolis geothermal repair.
You may need to have your system repaired if:
- It’s not properly heating or cooling your home.
- The underground loops have sprung a leak and are releasing water/antifreeze into the ground.
- There’s a mechanical issue with the pump.
- There’s scale buildup in the pump or underground loop.
Don’t let the problem linger and become more expensive to fix. If you notice anything unusual about your system, have our team come out to inspect it. While we may be one of many Indianapolis geothermal repair companies, we’re the team that customers trust. We’ll never tell you there’s a problem unless there actually is. Our word is good and it’s the reason why 75 percent of our business comes from referrals!
Just like heaters and air conditioners, geothermal systems need to be maintained regularly. Since much of your geothermal system is out of sight and underground, it’s important to leave this type of work to the trained professionals.
Trust our technicians to protect your system with Indianapolis geothermal maintenance. We’ll thoroughly inspect your system and make the necessary adjustments to ensure your system can run at its very best.
During a tune-up, we will:
- Inspect all electrical components
- Measure volts and amps to ensure efficient electricity use
- Clean coils and filters
- Check refrigerant levels
Routine maintenance can make all the difference in preventing costlier repairs. For the best possible value, consider our maintenance plans that combine heating, cooling, plumbing and indoor air quality maintenance under one affordable agreement.
There’s no need to hop on the computer and search for “Indianapolis geothermal maintenance near me” whenever you need service. With each tune-up, our technicians will become familiar with the nuances and specifics of your system. We’ll be able to keep close tabs on it to ensure that you’ll reap the many benefits that geothermal technology has to offer.
Contact us to schedule a tune-up or learn more about our Complete maintenance plans.
Schedule Service With Your Local Geothermal Experts
Geothermal technology extends unprecedented benefits to homeowners and business owners. From installation to repair and maintenance, we’ve mastered this cutting-edge technology to give our customers the best experience possible. Go higher than ever before with your comfort and savings by going underground!
To schedule geothermal service for your home or business, call Complete Comfort at 317.535.4093 or contact us online today.