Baby It’s Cold Outside – Take Care of Heating Issues Once and For All
When your heating system breaks down, it’s simply the worst. During the cold months, the temperature can dramatically drop indoors when your heater isn’t working. Keep your home and business warm and cozy by repairing heating issues.
At Complete Comfort, we have seen it all and have experience working with different types of heating systems. Whether you’re having problems with your furnace or heat pump, we can help with maintenance, repair, and if need be, replacement.
Your heating system will not fix itself, and over time, small issues can turn into larger issues and mean more costly repairs. So, don’t wait around and contact us today for a consultation.
Our Service Is Always Guaranteed
No matter the situation, you can rest assured that we are here for you every step of the way. We take customer satisfaction seriously, which is why all of our work is guaranteed. Our goal is to always be transparent and assist our customers in finding the best heating solutions for their home or business.
Whether we are performing routine maintenance or installing a brand-new heating system, you can always expect great service, including:
- Available 24/7 with no after-hours fees
- Experienced technicians who have worked with all types of heating systems, including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and more
- 100% licensed and insured service
- Service vehicles are stocked with repair parts to allow for faster service
- Friendly and understanding staff
- No upselling—we are honest with our customers and will only recommend the necessary work needed
Your Trusted Heat Pump Repair and Installation Company
Knowing when to intervene and call to have your heating system repaired or replaced could mean saving lots of money. It’s important to pay attention to subtle changes in the system’s behavior as this could be an indication of a large issue brewing.
The technicians at Complete Comfort are experts at detecting even the smallest of issues that can turn into larger problems down the road. While on a service call, they will diagnose your system using the latest technology and then discuss the findings with you to help you determine next steps.
So, when should you call to have your heater repaired?
There are some common signs that everyone should watch out for, including:
- Hearing weird noises when heater is on
- A pilot light that is yellow (could be a carbon monoxide leak)
- Gas leaks
- No hot air coming out
- Taking a long time to warm up the building
- Monthly energy bills are not consistent
If you experience any of these common heating issues don’t put off repairs.
In some cases, it will be in your best interest to replace your heating system. In fact, many times this can be a benefit and save you money in the long-term.
While every situation is different, here are some reasons why we may recommend replacing your heating system:
- Your heating system is at least 15 years old
- Leaking a significant amount of carbon monoxide
- Needs to be repaired often
- The repair cost is around 50% of the cost to replace
If your system needs to be replaced, there is no need to panic. We will work with you to find a suitable option.
Should I Change To A Heat Pump?
Heat pumps are becoming a popular option, and many customers are choosing to make the switch. Owning a heat pump can offer lots of benefits, including:
- Mixed heating cooling options
- Less negative impact on the environment compared to furnaces
- Saving money in the long run because the system is more energy efficient
- Heater pumps are known to last longer than other systems
Don’t just trust any company with installing your new heat pump. At Compete Comfort, we will take the care needed to make sure the installation process goes off without a hitch.
Before starting the installation our technicians with consider every detail, including:
- How large or small of a space you would like to heat
- Building insulation
- What type of windows you have installed
- Sunlight that enters each room
- Average seasonal weather of your location
All of these factors will determine the best way to install your new heat pump.
Benefits Of Regular Maintenance
Regular maintenance is the key to avoiding costly repair bills or system replacement. Regardless of the type of heating system you own, it’s important to schedule seasonal maintenance.
Our maintenance plans keep your system operating at peak performance by:
- Lowering environmental impact
- Decreasing high energy bills
- Increase the overall performance
- Prevent costly repairs
Your #1 Furnace Installation and Replacement Contractors Near You
Remember, at Complete Comfort we have experience with all heating systems, including furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and more essential services such as plumbing repair.
Stop waiting around and contact us today at 317.535.4093 or online.