Keep Cool with Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance
Don’t get stuck with a broken air conditioner this summer. Now is the time to get your AC unit serviced. Whether your system is non-functional or acting up, Complete Comfort has the tools needed to keep the cool air blowing. We are here to help with both AC maintenance and tune-ups. No job is too large for us to handle.
Do I need an AC Tune Up?
If your AC unit is running sluggish and not cooling the way that you would like it to, it may be time for a tune-up. Our expert technicians can help evaluate your system to determine the best course of action.
What happens during an air conditioner tune-up? There are several ways we go about maintenance, including:
- Inspecting and cleaning the condenser coil
- Adjusting the thermostat setting for better operation
- Make sure all electrical connections are still functioning
- Testing blower motor and blower belt
- Adding coolant, when needed
Before performing any repair work on your unit, the technician will speak with you regarding all available options.
When Should I Buy a New AC Unit?
It’s not uncommon for your air conditioner to need a tune-up from time to time. However, if your AC unit is continuously experiencing issues, it may be time to purchase a new system. While this might sound scary, we are here to assist you through the process of diagnosing your air conditioner, discussing the best possible options, and installing the new unit.
When is it time to buy a new air conditioner? There are a few factors to consider, including:
- The cost of repair is more than the AC’s value
- If the air conditioner is at least 15 years old
- Constant servicing has been needed
- The AC unit takes too long or doesn’t cool down your home or business
In the long run, getting a new cooling system may save money. New AC models are energy efficient, which doesn’t just help the environment but also puts money back into your wallet. Therefore, by changing your old unit, you can reap the benefits, including:
- Lower energy costs
- Tax breaks and utility rebates
- Doing your part to help the environment
- Smart thermostat features for efficient cooling
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
With so many options out there, it’s important to choose an HVAC company that stands behind their customers, and that’s what you can expect from Complete Comfort. We take our work and our customer relationships seriously.
As a customer, you can expect great service, including
- A two-year labor warranty on all work (new installations)
- All technicians are licensed and have passed a background check
- We make sure to clean up after every job
- Keep new parts stocked and available
Need AC Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Don’t let air conditioner issues turn into something larger and more costly. Contact Complete Comfort today at (317) 922-0455 or online. In addition, feel free to check out our heating repair service page to find out more about the vast plethora of services we provide.