If your AC breaks down unexpectedly, it puts everyone in your home at risk because you will encounter unregulated heat levels. You, however, can avoid the inconveniences that come with a faulty AC system by contacting our company for all your repair and replacement service needs. As a service company, we work with a team of highly qualified experts who boast many years of experience in the field. As such, they will have your unit up and running in the shortest time possible.
When Is Getting a New System the Right Call?
When it comes to AC replacement, you need to know precisely when it is appropriate to initiate the process of replacing your AC unit and stop repairing it. Our experts recommend you get another AC unit when:
- You are incurring repair expenses that have accumulated to more than half the cost of a new unit.
- The AC unit is 15 years old or more.
- Your unit is now breaking down at a higher frequency than it used to.
- The unit does not meet your cooling needs.
There are major differences between old AC unit models that were manufactured about 10 years ago and the newest models currently on the market. The new models are more eco-friendly since they have energy saving features. Moreover, they have more features aimed at enhancing your convenience and comfort. The benefits of replacing your old AC unit with a modern one are:
- Reduced electricity bills
- Eco-friendly living by reducing your carbon footprint
- Convenience – since most of them have smart features
- Rebates and tax incentives for using eco-friendly products
Although the cost of purchasing a new AC unit is significantly high, it saves you more money in the long run due to reduced repair costs and lower electricity bills. If you are done repairing your old AC, get in touch with our customer care personnel to schedule a unit replacement.
Your Trusted AC Maintenance Contractors Near You
HVAC companies are plentiful in the area but only a few can match the quality of services that our company offers. Some of the factors that distinguish our services from the rest are:
- Our customers enjoy extended warranties for new AC unit installations we perform.
- We employ highly experienced technicians with the skills to get your AC repaired or replaced.
- We offer free pre-purchase consultation services.
- Clients can trust our technicians’ recommendations since they offer expert advice without any misinformation.
- We respect the privacy of our clients and clean up the mess after installations.
Need Air Conditioner Installation or Maintenance Services? Call Our Team!
Do you need quality HVAC services that could bring you back to Complete Comfort? If yes, contact our team today and they will schedule a service date for you. Our customer care support team will also be happy to assist you with the information that you need.